Tuesday 24 February 2009

This Week

Hey,
Um yesterday I told the crew about my idea and the understood. I also talked to Nimrol and we more and less sorted out our differences. Nimrol, Daniel and Claudio went off to shot the footage of Claudio's eye while I started re-arranging the shots to fit the new story. They took long but they completed the task. When they came back I added the eye footage. Nimrol and Danielhad some science books so and we got some shots fromthem to. All in all it was an successful day and I'm really proud of my boys.
Today I came in early and the rest of the group join me at lunch time. It's not completed but We can all see that its coming together. But I HATE using Apple. Its impossible. Tomorrow We hope to get allot done and the film to its finishing stages.

No comments: